12.4.10


  • No! No!
  • Why? Why?
  • You, you though you protecting me but you're are the one who needs protecting
  • Protecting from what?
  • From me! I... I don't have your kind of open heart!
  • Let's just give it a chance, that's all I’m asking
  • No, you said it yourself; the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome 
  • Then let's go for a different outcome here, alright, let's just, hear me out alright, you know when we talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for thirty or forty or fifty years, right, it's always the guy who says I knew. I knew! Right from the beginning! 
  • Your evidence is anecdotal
  • I'm that guy. Bones, I’m that guy! I Know!
  • I... I’m not a gambler, I’m a scientist. I can't change! I don't know how! I don't know how...
  •  ...
  • Please don't look so sad

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire